Monday 10 March 2014

Nail Polish Growth!


Hi Guys!

So one of my first posts on this blog was all about my love and addiction to Barry M nail polish's, this week I'm going to talk you through a few of my most recent purchases and fave colours!

The first couple of my recent faves are really new out and are part of the Aquarium range for Barry M. Pacific is a blue iradecent colour that changes to a beautiful green in the sunlight! The next from this collection is a matching glitter to Pacific called Mermaid, a lovely top coat and packed with glitter! 
The final is a beautiful rose good colour, Caspian, it's so perfect for neutral days, but gives that girly glitter finish you can't not love!

The next is yet another bluey toned, but from Essie! Turquoise is just that perfect spring/summer colour that you never want to take off your nails! 
Back to Barry M for a shade that to me just shouts spring! Berry a pastel purple glides on and makes nails look effortlessly chic spring! I'm not one for purples, but this just keeps getting on my nails! 
Finally is a pale pink from Ted Baker! Unfortunately I don't know it's colour, but it's from Boots if that helps! This pale pink makes for a beautiful natural nail, effortless but beautiful! 

Well that's it for this week guys, see you next week! X

No comments:

Post a Comment