Monday 26 May 2014

REVIEW- Maybelline Express Nail Polish Nail Remover

Hi Guys!

So whilst i am at home for my birthday, i celebrated early with my friends at uni! One of my dear friends bought me this new little Maybelline Express Remover Pot, very similar to the Bourjois one..


I have never used to Bourjois one, so this was my first time of ever using such a contraption. It's basically a giant sponge, in which you poke your finger in to and supposedly comes out with your finger nail clean of nail polish.. in just 1 dip!



Ok, so i'm convinced.. this stuff actually works!!! I was wearing an essie varnish, dipped my finger and out clean it came. It's so much easier and less messy that using god knows how many cotton pads and spilling nail polish remover all over your bed! Now i'm not sure how long these are supposed to last, but i could imagine them lasting a month or so as they are rather larger and the sponge is soaked in remover. One thing about these though, however as well as many other nail polishes.. it is not a fan of removing glitter. I tend to add a thick top coat to my glitter polishes and peel them off each nail rather than trying to scrub aimlessly.

I'm actually really impressed with this product, and for the price i feel it is actually rather reasonable. it retails at £4.99, the same price as the ever so famous Bourjois number.. which i have also heard really good reviews about! You can find it in Superdrug, i would definitely recommend checking this out, if your as lazy or messy as me when it comes to sorting your nails!

See you next week! Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment