Monday 2 June 2014

Should i splash the cash? Dearer Shampoo's and Conditioners…

Hi Guys!

This week i must admit i have felt very grown up.. since finishing my first year on university and moving back home i seem to have put everything in to perspective. Uni has definitely made me grow up, realise what i had when i lived at home and how grateful i should be for everything mum and dad did for me before i went. Whilst i was at uni i obviously had to buy everything myself.. now for me this was a first. If i ever wanted something from shopping it would just be a text to mum or i would pick it up in town with mothers money. So having my own money to budget and spend on everything from food, to beauty essentials i really did look at what i was spending and if i needed to. One cut i made was to my beauty products, did i really need to use a &10 shower gel, which i could pick something practically the same in body care for £9 cheaper. Then i thought about shampoo and conditioner. I have naturally really curly, thick and frizzy hair o it was always a must that i used well known, well branded (and frankly expensive) shampoos to treat my hair, especially since i have been blow drying it and straightening it. However i found myself buying really cheap shampoos and conditioners (rather than my usual aussie ones) and them actually cleaning and conditioning my hair. I used the Alberto Balsam, Coconut and Lychee first and as a lover of all things coconut the smell hit me first, after my dual out of shower drying hair routine i felt my hair to be exactly the same as how it is when i use more expensive conditioners. You can purchase them here for just 99p!




I challenge you, give it a go! See how your hair reacts, and let me know if any of you have every been in a predicament to buy food or beauty products!

I mist however confess to still using aussie products now and again as i do love them, and being back home i thought i might as well take advantage! But as soon as i'm back at uni i'll be back on the Alberto!

Thanks guys! see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment