Monday 30 June 2014

Fashion: Staple Shoe.

Hi Guys!

So i've never done a fashion post on this blog, as much as i love fashion i feel i know a lot more to be able to talk about beauty and make up than i do fashion. However after a weekend break and some serious shopping i picked up a pair of shoes that have not only become my staple shoe, but one of my favourite purchases of all time. Now i'm a converse girl, i own far too many and wear them with nearly every outfit, however for a while i've had my eye on a pair of "tika 2's" from topshop for a number of months now. After deliberating over colours and patterns and the fact that all of my friends thought they were awful i put off buying them. That was until seeing a very lovely girl in Office wearing a same style show (which some people refer too as skater shoes i believe" i asked were the shoes the tina 2's but they were in fact from Office. Well that was it, with in 10 minutes i had tried them on, paid and was at on a bench in the middle of Chester changing my footwear. Since then it's safe to say i should have followed my instincts and bought these shoes earlier! I've barely had them off! They've joined dresses, various colours of jeans and my personal favourite combination with some peg leg pants.

Unfortunately for my bank account there are various other colours and patterns in both Topshop and Office, i'll link some of my favourite ones below, so I'm about to purchase some more!

Not only are these shoes seriously comfy, needed no breaking in and are versatile with their outfit combinations but they are also only £20!!! I can see these being ruined by then end of summer because i have worn them so much.

Other styles i love!
Office- Kicker Slip On (leopard)
TIKA2 (Mint)

No comments:

Post a Comment