Monday 9 June 2014

Hair Care Review- Aussie Miracle Moist

Hi Guys!

I've used aussie products for number of years, it's fair to say i've trial'd tested, loved and loathed some of their ranges! The newest to grace me with it's presence was the "miracle moist" line. I've previously used the 3 minute miracle, and this is my one-stop none-stop deep conditioner that i use every week.

Whilst i have been home from uni, and not having to buy my shampoo and conditioner i thought i'd try some more.. the shampoo and conditioner both retail for £5.99 for this you get a 500ml shampoo and a 400ml conditioner (sold separately) however… they do come in smaller sizes for a cheaper price if you wanted to give them a go.. and also are usually on offer at supermarkets or drugstores. At the minute, they're on offer in Boots!

But do they perform? And are they worth it?
In my opinion they did make my hair feel hydrated, stronger and softer i had used them both. Although i must confess to have used cheaper shampoos and conditioners and had the exact same result. On the up hand though i did find that when i used the aussie pair i didn't need to use my 3 minute miracle as well. Which for me is good as it means using less products in my hair!

Overall i did like them, they have that lovely aussie smell that all their products are tarnished with! I would certainly recommend giving them a go and seeing how you like them, but i must also say to compare them to cheaper brands and let you hair decide what it likes better!

Thanks, and see you next week! Jess  x

No comments:

Post a Comment