Monday 23 June 2014

New Nail Girl- Sally Hansen Nail Growth Activator

Hi Guys!

This week is a review of a product i was so sceptical about! The Sally Hansen Nail Growth Activator promises to strengthen, help growth and improve the health of your nails. I have awfully bitten my nail for as long as i can remember, so when i decided to be "a grown up" and seat getting acrylic nails done at the age of 15 i never looked back.. and for practically 3 years straight i have never had them off. After christmas however i decided to let my nail breathe and start to really take care of them.

It was because of this that i bought the treatment. As you all know i love my nail polishes so it's very rare i don't have polish on my fingers. However since starting to use this i leave the polish off my nails all of sunday until sunday night or depending on what i have planned in the week until a later day.

All you do with this treatment is paint a couple of coats at a time on to each nail, you can see it sink straight in to the nail. I put a couple of coats of this on every time i remove and re-paint my nails. But the deep treatment i give them over the sunday/monday period has really helped a lot more!!

So sceptical Jess was proven wrong again! I genuinely really enjoy this product! It doesn't come with any strict rules on how to use it or what to do before of after.

I actually picked this up in boots just a couple of months ago.. however when checking the website to add the link the boots website actually says no longer available. But check your local stores in the Sally Hanses counter and have a look otherwise, a simple tap in google brings up a fair few amazon sellers where it is available! Seriously check this out if your nails need that extra boost or saving!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment