Monday 28 April 2014

50 Years of Superdrug

Hi Guys!!

So a few weeks ago Superdrug celbrated their 50th birthday! They have a lot of instore and online offers, competitions and promotions going on aroudn thier birthday celebrations but one thing they did was team up with Barry M.

Now if you have read my blog previously you will probably all ready be aware of my border line obsession wih Barry M nail polish's and there are very few of them left now that i do not own.. so of course when i seen this team up with superdrug for a limeted edition special polish i just had to check it out! To my surprise i actually loved it, some of the previous specials Barry M have brought out haven;t really caught my eye, but this one was glittery so the typical glitter obsessor i am it came home with me!

I originally put this polish over a pale pink thinking it would add the perfect princess glitter top coat to make my nails extra jazzy! But to my surpruse the tint of the rather deep pink actually came across as well as the gltter.. so after taking all the nail polish off and applying this on it's own about 2/3 times i had such beautiful fuschia pink glitter nails!

I purchased mine when it was first released a few weeks back but i should imagine they will beround stores for a few months so if you come acros i would recomend you checking it out! They retail at the same price as any other standard Barry M polish, and are clearly noticiable from the different packaging. http://www.superdrug.com/barry-m-cosmetics/barry-m-nail-polish-pink-glitter-50th-birthday-10ml/invt/914661&bklist=

Thanks guys.. Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment