Wednesday 30 April 2014

The new Behind the Blog

Hi guys!

So over the past couple of weeks I feel I have had some amazing ideas for this blog! Since I am soon to be finishing Uni for summer I'll have the time be able to concentrate on blog posts and what not.
I'm also embarking on a new stage if my life, I'm dieting.. It was scary to think of at first but I've took it head on and so far it's going pretty well! 

So here it is, the new plan!

Mondays-
Mondays will continue to be the day where i share what began this blog... The  beauty and make up I am loving, reviewing, hauling and reccomending. 

Wednesdays-
Wednesdays are going to be something very dear to my heart.. My Uni Tip Talk, as I finish my first year of university I want to share with all future uni students what it's really like to be a uni student and how i went about getting in to university.

Fridays-
Friday's will be the day where I share my dieting tips, recipes, new excersises and whatever else I have found out about dieting that week. 

So this is it! This is the start of the new Behind the Blog.. I hope you enjoy it!!

See you soon.. (Hopefully..) x

No comments:

Post a Comment