Monday 21 April 2014

Starting a Trend

Hi Guys!

So i know i usually post blogs on mondays and yesterdays went up as normal.. but today i want to introduce something new and rather exciting. On this blog every wednesday for the next couple of months i am going to be giving out my advice to future uni students. I know i found it hard to have all my questions about uni answered before i actually got there, and when i was applying so hopefully my following few blog posts will help a few people!

I'm hoping to cover everything from applying, choosing your course, travelling to and from uni, getting your own place in the second year, decorative ideas for uni rooms, what i found helped me to move out and adapt and any other questions anyone has about what to expect!

So see, you all soon!

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment