Monday 17 February 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Review


Hi guys!
This week I'm talking about the Urban Decay Naked 3! The newest of the UD line, now I know most of the beauty bloggers that own this have already shared their opinions, but I wanted to wait until I had used it for a while to see how I really felt. And also to see how versatile the colours were. 

It's safe to say that this is a lot different to  the other 2 pallettes, for me anyway. The other colours are much more "me" neutral and easy to use. However these colours took a bit more work to get used to and find some looks with. Although this is a lot different than what I am used to it doesn't mean I don't love it as much as the others- I do!

I've found myself stretching for a few colours on a daily basis to create similar looking eye looks for a quick routine for Uni. Those are strange, limit and dust. For me these colours are easiest to create a beautiful no effort day look, blended together with dust adding a perfect not to over the top shimmer! 
On the other hand, I have also used this pallette to create some beautiful night looks, using mugshot, dark side and black heart again these colours create a look that I would not usually wear, but I must admit I have been loving the change! 

I must admit though, there is one stand out colour in this pallette for me, it's the one that first caught my eye... And to me the most beautiful! It's trick the most glorious rosey gold, a shimmer shade, but like the rest heavily pigmented and easy to blend! Recommending this pallette to everyone, gets you out of a typical neutral zone! 
See you next week! X

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hun, Just nominated you for The Liebster Award xxx

    http://charlotte-louise-t.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Charlotte! I'll do it now :) xxx

      Delete