Monday 3 February 2014

We've got through January!


I cannot believe that we have already come to the end of January! Over this past month I have tried quite a few things which I have loved! Most of these were presents I asked for or received, for Christmas. I have 7 favourites which I'm going to share! So here goes...

Make Up
Soap and Glory have been a large part if my beauty life for a number of years, however I have never ventured in to their make up range apart from the Thick and Fast mascara, however I received a kit of their make up for Christmas and I have LOVED it! 
The stand out products in this for me are the highlighter on the right which I adore!! It's so beautiful and gives a natural, perfect looking shimmer. The other favourite is the bottom left eye shadow (the top section) this is such a beautiful shimmery pinky nude. It's not to glittery and is perfect to creat an effortless natural day look! 
Skincare
Now this next product was mentioned in my last post so I won't go on about it, but it's the La Roche-Posay effaclar A.I corrector cream! I love this for not only moisturising, but actually helping me control and stop breakouts! It's been fab! 
Hair Care 
Now hair care is really important to me, tins the thing I feel I spend the most time researching and trying out products for. I have used quite a few of the Aussie products but I had never tried the popular "3 minute miracle" well now I have! I use this as a deep conditioner each week and I have been loving it! I can certain tell a difference in the condition of especially the ends of my hair, and the shine and softness! 
Bath 
So you may or may not know my love for Lush! And one product in particular is one I look forward to all year, it only gets released at Christmas and as soon as it's released I stock up, and I mean stock! It is of course the well known and well
Loved, Golden wonder bath bomb. It's scent, it's explosion of colour and it's general luxurious gold glitter coating! Ahh I just love it! 
Body
As mentioned before I have long loved soap and glory products and had used the sugar crush body butter before, however when I was bought a new one at Christmas I re-found my love for it's smell, it's soothing effect on my skin and how long I feel moisturised after! 
Books
Now I'm not big on the whole reading thing, the only books I can cope with reading (in small proportions) are autobiography's. The one I have chosen was one I received for Christmas, and it's the comedians John Bishop. I have watched john on 2 of his tours and as the worlds biggest James Corden fan I obviously see him on A League of Their Own. 
I've not yet finished the book but I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far! It's funny, witty and emotional!
Perfume
Finally my perfume of the month! Now I have used the Armani Acquaintance di Gio for 5 years now, however this year after smelling a sample of Katy Perry's Killer Queen in a magazine, I fell in love with this completely different yet beautiful scent that I both was not used to and was a lot different to my previous chosen perfume! 
One last point, HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS BOTTLE!! 

Well that's all for this month guys, see you next time! X

No comments:

Post a Comment