Monday 27 January 2014

Loreal Mad!

Hi guys!! 

I don't know what it is but these past few months I've been drawn to the Loreal lines of both hair and makeup, I have never owned as much Loreal as I have other brands before so it has been nice for me to try some new things out and see how well they work with me and what I want them to do. I have spoken in previous blogs abouts a couple of skin care items I have been loving from they're current range, but this post is going to be all about their hair care line! 
As I said I have never owned that many Loreal products, this especially goes for the hair care, apart from a few shampoos and conditioners that's it! So when i seen an offer in Boota just before Christmas I decided to try out a couple of the Elnett range. 

My hair is important to me, it's naturally right curls and I hate it, so I do everything I can to get it straight and manageable, I had noticed it's condition worsening so this seemed the perfect time to protect it using something different. The Straight heat defence spray claims to keep your hair straight for 3 days, that it does. It also promises that my hair will be soft and shiny even after blow drying, again it does! I have certainly seen a difference in the condition of my hair from using this over the last couple of months, and it will definitely be one added to my carefully planned out hair care routine for re-purchasing! 
The next product is there most talked about range I feel, the hair sprays. Their seems to be so many different ones all promising different things. To be honest it picked the one that sounded most exciting and most likely for me to be able to tell a difference from other hairsprays. I can't say i am a non-stop user of hair spray, it's always the hair product i end up owning the longest. Nights out once or twice a week use a spritz and that's that. However I can notice that from other hairsprays I have used it does feel nicer on the hair, not heavy, not sticky and it's got a hold! The one I used also promised to add shine to my do, and that it did succeed in!
I look forward to trying some more of Loreal, and I would also welcome any recomendations of Loreal products! Thanks guys, see you next time x

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with my hair. It is curly and I hate it. Thanks for the post. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it drives me crazy sometimes! No problem, theres a new one coming monday :)

      Delete