Monday 6 January 2014

What I got for Christmas 2013


So, this year I happened to be very spoilt in the region of beauty and make up, I got other things apart from this but here's all the beauty rated things! 
The most cutest Christmas present I received this year was from one of my favourite shops.. You either love it or loathe it- LUSH! I love how everything is from natural ingredients, and I'm guarantee that my sensitive skin won't be bothered by their products!
So here she is, Mrs Frosty! Even when she was wrapped up in paper I could smell the recognisable fumes drifting throughout our living room! She is made up of 3 compartments, the mini comforter bubble bar, the butterball bath ballistic and so white bath ballistic! I've decided to leave her as a cute addition to my room for the time being until I can't resist the smell any longer! 

The next was something I have wanted for a while but knew I was getting then as a Christmas present so resisted every time I walked in to boots, they are the Sam Chapman real techniques make up brushes! Now i own brushes from a variety of places like MAC, models own and top shop. There's something I love about the uniformed line up of the gift sets of face and eyes (which is what I received) not only do they come in there little pockets so they don't all get lost, but they are actually worth all the hype they get and perform brilliantly! 
Now a few of my other brushes are in here as I have been travelling over Christmas, but these truly are fantastic brushes and come reccomended from yet another beauty enthusiast! 

The next to last product was something I have added to my slowly growing collection, over the past year I have been getting on to the Benefit line and trying more and more of their products (all of which so far I have loved)  so the next addition was sugar bomb 
It's perfect as a blush swirled together with the colours blended, however I have been loving using it as a highlighter! It makes a perfect shimmer to the top of the cheeks and the colour in it mean it can be perfectly blended with the blush to look natural and flawless! 

My final beauty related Christmas presents are all going to be pictured and talked about as a collective! People who know me well know my second love alongside LUSH is soap and glory! I have tried a lot of there products now over the years and most of my bath routine consists of a lot of their products, one thing I have also recently ventured in to this past year is the ever growing make up line which they are creating! In a previous post a talked about their Thick and Fast mascara which I still love! 

So apologies for how late this, but it got here.. Somehow..

See you soon, Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment