Thursday 23 January 2014

Behold the Balms

Hi guys! Just a quick mid-week post about something which i am heavily relying on at the moment.. LIP BALMS. Now over the years I've gone few copious brands like Burts Bee's, Vasaline, Baby Lips and palmers. However these past couple of weeks January and the holidays have caught up with me and the especial bad weather has taken it's toll on my lips. I am forever applying lip balms of all sorts but nothing has really cut it this week. Until I found a hidden gem in my makeup draws.. The Body Shop lip butters! I have used a fair few of these remember fondly the chocolate and almond ones. My current one I coconut.. If you have any sort of chap lips or dryness this works and does wonders! I would reccomend this to anyone, it comes in so many glorious flavours and it's a product that really does work! What could be better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment