Monday 13 January 2014

Benefit makeup..

So over the past 9 months I have wanted to try some benefit products, I had always stuck to MAC or drugstore makeup and never really ventured in to anything else. But after watching various beauty videos on YouTube and seeing the wide variety of makeup people seems to be using from their collection, and loving I thought it was only fair to give it a chance and explore what they did! 

The first product I purchased was the one I had heard most about, Hoola, the bronzer. 
I now understand why so many people own it, it doesn't look muddy or like you've smeared orange dirt down your cheeks! It bends well, it's amazing for contouring and it's easy to work with! 

The next product to be added to my collection was a gift for my birthday (I had asked for it as it was reccomended by a friend) it was the blush Coralista. 
Now can I just start by asking I am I the only one who thinks this smells amazing?Aside  from the smell though, this blusher is beautiful! I'm not one for bludgers and it was a very rare occasion that I would wear one before owning this but a flush across my cheeks makes such a difference! Love this!

My third and possibly favourite product of my benefit collection has to be the They're Real! mascara, I'm a mascara junkie and it's the product I own the most of! 
The brush and the mascara itself creates such false looking lashes, and like to packaging explains you have have to ask yourself "are they real?" It is truly a beautiful mascara, no clumps, no flaky fallouts and it doesn't cause a mess all over your eyes! 

The final product was featured on my last blog about what I received for Christmas, it's the Sugarbomb compact.
 Now I believe this supposed to be a blush.. And although I have used it as a blush a fair few times I am loving it as a highlighter! When all the colours are swirled together it makes the most perfect rosey gold highlight and sweeps on effortlessly! 
I have also tried and loved the porefessional! I need to re-purchase another one this week! 
Well hopefully my collection will grow some more over the next few months, but for now.. Thank you benefit! 
Jess x

2 comments:

  1. I love the They're Real! Mascara. Love your blog cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic isn't it! Thank you, there's a new post coming Monday, stay tuned!

      Delete