Monday 24 February 2014

Urban Fudge Hair Care

Hi Guys! 

This weeks post is about hair care, I know I have done a fair few posts about hair care.. Well here's another one! I had heard a few things about this new brand Urban Fudge but I had never seen anything from their range in shops I was told sold it. That was until I spotted them in my local Superdrug! So I took the opportunity to pick a couple of things up. (I got mine in the UK, in Superdrug!)  

The first was the one thing I had heard about, mainly for it's scent (which, granted, is very very nice!) but it's their hair spray in Raspberry and Vanilla. 
Now this hairspray claims to be soft on hair, strong holding and anti-frizz, these days like a lot of others. However to be fair this product did actually help me with this! My hair survived through wind and slight rain (as well as smelling delicious) with no touch up's! I will definitely be buying this again! 

The next product is Texture Blaster this product is one I am still slightly undecided about how much I like it. Again it smells delicious, and does give some texture and hold like it suggests. However, for me this product made my hair slightly sticky and heavy. 
 So for what it does it is relatively good, but I am out off products from how they actually feel as well as how they do. 

If you want anymore information please leave any questions in the comments and I'll get back to you! Thanks guys, see you next week! 

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to by that hairspray. Greet blog :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would really recommend it, it's so strange enjoying the smell of hairspray! Thank you so much x

      Delete