Monday 26 August 2013

Barry M Nail Paints, A General Obsession

Hi! So 90% of people who know me, will know my obsession with nail varnish.. and not just any nail varnish, the Barry M nail paints. I bought my first Barry M (which i still own and love) in "racing green" about 2 years ago, and since then to say my collection has grew would be putting lightly.. very very lightly. It has not got to the point that when looking at the nail paints in the drugstores i purchase from.. i struggle to find a colour i don't already own.

Barry M nail pain in "Racing Green"
So why the obsession? I was never really a "girly girl" growing up, even though i danced and sang and acted which was considered very "girly" i never dressed in pretty pink dresses or bothered what my hair/appearance looked like. However getting in to my final few years of high school all that changed and i became a kind of new person in the way in which i looked at myself. When first trying nail varnish's i didn't really know a "good one" from a "bad one" until i came across the most amazing array of colours that Barry M presented in front of me. From buying and trying my first Nail Paint i discovered that i loved the finish, the application, the look and colour that this one little pot of, how i saw it, glory glided on to my nails.



So 2 and a bit years later i now own over 35 Barry M Nail Paints in the widest range of colour from greens, reds, blacks, blues to glitters, nudes, top coats, neons, limited edition "specials"and special effects. 

So to anyone out there that wants to spent £3/£4 on something that could transform the look of character of themselves just try one and i'm sure like me and many other people of YouTube or that blog you will fall head over heels for their frankly amazing concept of nail art! 

Thanks for reading! Leave me some comments on your favourite Barry M colours or you favourite nail varnish brand! x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love the nail color
    g.

    http://www.candycrow.com/2013/08/la-splash-glitter-mascara-abyss-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the racing green? It's got the most beautiful almost gold shimmer finish! Thank you for the comment :) x

      Delete