Thursday 22 August 2013

The Obsession with BB Creams...

To say i was sceptical about this new beauty rave is the biggest understatement ever!! However i was completely and utterly intrigued at the fact of these being so much different to low coverage foundations. I had never heard anyone actually explain them.. just bang on about how good they were for letting your skin breathe and how you could throw them on, on a "non make up day". As most things that intrigue me i bit the bullet and looked further in to this new phenomenon of the beauty world. Most BB creams include silicone which not only helps smooth over the skin, but is proven by many to make foundation look 10 times better and have a better finish on the skin.

There was one BB however in particular that caught my eye and made me wonder the most... Loreal's "Nude Magique"this particular BB cream is said to have "smart pigment capsules" which allow the (first appearance) of a white liquid somehow "match" your skin tone when it is applied to the face.


I personally apply this with a foundation brush as i feel it gives better and more precise coverage, i first applied it with my fingers and it seemed to go very patchy and horrible on my face. However i must admit i was pleasantly surprise with the results after i applied it with a foundation brush. And the most exciting part was, it did actually somehow match the colour of my face! 


All in all i must admit i broke free of my opinion and actually ended up really like this product! It's perfect for "no make up days" or if i need to pop out and not look half dead with a quick make up look! 

Thanks for reading, see you soon x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment