Monday 12 August 2013

My Top 3 Favourite Mascaras

So if theres one thing i can get away with putting on and leaving the house with no other make-up it would be mascara, and there are 3 which i love all for different reasons but all my my lashes look (well to me) amazing! There 3 mascaras that never seem to be a noticed as the "falsies"by maybelline or Benefit's "they're real".

These mascaras however aren't in a kind of first, second and third because they all perform in different ways all of which i love the look of!

MaxFactor's "Wild Mega Volume" has the most interesting brush of the 3 i'm discussing (picture below)
this brush allows you to create the volume and curves with just one mascara, it was a pretty recent purchase of mine and i can well and truly say i will re-buying it! It's just so easy to throw and one coat and still have amazing lashes! 
The next mascara is the Soap and Glory "Thick and Fast" this mascara gives great volume and the brush allows you to get right from the root to the tip of your lashes. The mascara is wearable with just one coat but for extra volume a second coat can make your eye lashes look amazing! 
The brush allows you to get right in to the smaller lashes in the inner corners and to really get on to the bottom lashes! 
My third favourite mascara is my Rimmel "Scandal Eyes" this mascara is my all time, hands down favourite it's been my go to beauty product for years and it will always hold a special place in my heart for being one of my very first beauty products! The mascara and brush gives you such volumous and false looking lashes, with just one coat! 

So thats my top 3 mascaras! Let me know what you want to see next and if you haven;t anything you recommend that i should try! 

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wooo!!...The wand of Wild mega volume is so weird!!
    lol...
    now that yoy say it's great...I gotta try!!! xx
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a very strange shape, but my gosh does it give you the most amazing lashes! I really would recommend it, i used to not be budged off the scandal eyes but this has taken over!!
      Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I've been wanting to try a new mascara but wasn't sure what I wanted. Thanks for the informative post!

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I find mascara one of those products i can buy so many of but they never seem to be as good as the one i have but these 3 changed my mind and now i can never decide which one to try so i would definitely recommend any of them which you can get hold of!
      Thank for the comment :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! The newest Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara has a very similar wand to that of the Wild Mega Volume mascara. You can check out my review of it here: http://voraciousreviewsforyou.blogspot.ie/2013/08/revlon-lash-potion-mascara-vs-rimmel.html

    You can follow me via GFC & Bloglovin
    Now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! i seen that in a drugstore a few weeks ago and it did intrigue me, i may have to go in and see what it's like thanks! Thank you so much for the lovely comment, i will be right over to check out your blog! Thanks so much

      x x x

      Delete