Sunday 18 August 2013

Skincare Review- Loreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

Hi! This blogpost is another product which has so many people raving and suggesting it! I hate to say that my skincare routine is (and i admit) pretty damn awful because i'm so lazy i take my make-up off with a make up wipe and thats it! But lately i've really be exploring the different types of skin care routine that i've seen on YouTube and in blogs and decided i needed to change my ways. So after all the hype of BioDerma i decided i needed something just like it as part of my routine. This Loreal version is supposed to be a near exact dupe for countries who can not get BioDerma, although i haven't tried BioDerma therefore i can not compare it exactly to this Loreal version, i can honestly say that this is fabulous product!



I didn't realise until i started using this product how much make-up is left on the skin if only a make up remover wipe is used. I have been putting a few drops of this on to some large cotton wool pads and wiping back over my skin after taking the first layer of make-up off with my trusty nivea sensitive skin wipes. Not only was i surprised at how much more make-up came off but also how much better my skin has been looking and feeling (cleaner, fresher, less oil and decreased amount of blemishes) If you are able to get hold of this product (i believe unfortunately it may only be the UK so far) then buy it and try it out!
If you have any recommendations for my to review or just try out please leave me a comment or send me a message!
Thank for reading! x x x

2 comments:

  1. I have this too and I totally agree with you! It's an awesome product and a staple in my skincare routine :) X

    cheapbutchicbeautyat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really good isn't it! Thanks for the comment x x

      Delete